God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Another Day

Another day at work. I am sitting here and thinking how to utilize my time wisely. Desk warming can be good to a certain point, but afterwards it gets boring. What have I done during my desk warming time? Here is a list of 10 things I did online recently.
1.       Facebook
2.       Email
3.       Indeed
4.       Research Topics:
    • Beauty
    • Fashion
    • Skin Care Products / Flawless Skin
    • Hair style / color / highlight
    • Gain weight   
5.       People.com
6.       Skype
7.       Listen to music
8.       Youtube videos
9.       Blog
10.   Waygook

Exciting isnt it? Im running out of fresh things to do. Any recommendation?

These past couple of days I been thinking about life. It seems life is a famous topic of mine. In order words I have nothing better to do. LOL. So whats new? Well my New Year resolution hasnt even started. I dont think I am going to gain weight here (in Korea), so I decided to postpone it until I get back home. Oh how I miss MN at this moment. All the wonderful things I could be doing. Haha.

It seems I lost interest in reading romantic books. I dont know why. Maybe reality has hit me? I am reading PRAXIS I and II, good practice to ace the exam. At first I thought I didnt need it because I dont plan to teach high school students anymore. However, it wouldnt hurt to get my license right? The window of opportunity will be on my side. So now Im studying for it.

Can you imagine living in a society where you skills and knowledge is recognized? I sure can. It has been hard for me I have to admit. I lost a lot of passion and motivation in life. Im thankful that it isnt a permanent situation. If that is the case, I would have work so hard for nothing. Im trying hard to be positive and optimist about my experience in Korea.

Now and days I am not stress about long time crush. Sure, I do think about him every now and then. But Ive decided to let it go. If it was meant to be, hell come around again. If not, then it was never meant to be. Life is not complicated, only if we make it.