God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Tuesday, February 28, 2012

This Too Will Pass

Oh lord what to do? Tell me what to do? I want to curse this evil lady and bring her down fall. Am I wrong to have evil thoughts of her? I wont lie; sometime I dont want to be a nice person anymore. I want to be mean and do mean deeds to those who hurt me. It may seem that my heart can no longer endure it. 

I need to stop and think before I talk. Next time if she says anything, Im just going to say yes, uh huh, ok, sure, etc. LOL. No more wasting my time talking about. I dont want this bitter old lady to feel victory. No matter what less than in a month Ill be in a better place smiling and living life. I think that this is all that matters. 
Please let this pass. I beg you lord, please let this pass.