God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear Friend

A good friend of mine turned twenty-six today. H a p p y - B i r t h d a y - D e a r - F r i e n d. We met at Denney’s for a late breakfast/lunch. I was happy to see her. It has been a while, a long while in fact. I’m glad that she’s doing well. Usually, I feel awkward when I haven’t seen a friend in a long time, but with her case nope. No awkwardness. ^^ I felt relaxed and excited to catch-up. It’s hard to find good friend, so my advice is that when you do find one don’t take them for granted. Keep them!!! Dear friend of mine you know who you are. Thank you for being my greatest friend of all. I hope you had a wonderful birthday.