God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Side Sleeper

June is about to be over in less than two weeks. Still job searching but I seem to be all burn out. I’m not sure what to do anymore. Life seems to be getting harder and harder. Oh shoot! I went outside to help my mam for one hour and got six freaken mosquito’s bites. I killed three. Oh how I hate mosquitoes. I had on a long pant just to make sure I wouldn’t get bite, but I guess that didn’t work. Ugh. Ouch. Itchy.

Anyhow, I thought this was pretty interesting. This is my sleeping style: SIDE SLEEPER, LYING ON ONE SIDE.



Who knows if it’s real or not. One of these days I’ll research more into it. ^^ Well that's all for tonight. Nothing exciting today.