God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Saturday, June 23, 2012

Sleepless Night

What a long day. First off I have to say I had a horrible night. I couldn’t sleep. I tossed and turned all night. I was miserable. @-@ Must be the stress: job searching, babysitting, family issues, family obligations, finding a social life, etc. Everything. It was a night I don’t want to repeat again. I hope tonight I sleep peace and soundly. Ehehe.

I went to the farmer markets around 9:40 AM to help my mam sell her vegetables. My brother didn’t get there until 11:30 AM. We stayed until 3:00 PM, packed up, and went home. Thankfully, I managed to squeeze in time and study for the MTLE. The Reading and Writing portion of the MTLE is quite a challenge. I didn’t do well on the practice test; I guess that means I have to study more. It’s a good thing it wasn’t hot and humid today. The weather looked like it was going to rain but it didn’t. ^^ Anyhow, I came back home and went to grab lunch (take-out) at Arbys. I did laundry and then met with an old friend at Caribou Coffee. We sat down and catch up on life. I’m glad she’s doing well.

Life is tough. I know I probably said it a zillion times but it’s true. I really don’t know what to do with my life now. I used to have everything planned out: Where I want to go? What I want to do? How I get there? Being jobless has drained my motivation to do anything. I wonder what people do during their tough times. Eating a chocolate turnover this late is a bad idea. I can’t help it. It’s good. Haha. Well that’s all for tonight. Another day tomorrow.