God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Monday, July 30, 2012

Work Work Market Market

This whole entire week I have been working at the market non-stop. I am so beat. So much hard work. I dont know how my parents can do this every day and farm at the same time. On the weekend I'm up by 6 AM and work until 6 PM or so then the same thing on Sunday except I can leave earlier. This is one reason why I havent been online lately. I rest after a long hard working day and then sleep right after. LOL. This is not the life I imagine for myself, but there is nothing I can do. I have to help my parents.

As far as job searching goes I havent been doing it. I hope to resume it as soon as possible. I really need a job. I also have to practice my interview skills. Ugh. So much I gotta do and yet I am delaying it. Where to start? Where to find strength and motivation? Hmm...