God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Been A While Eh

Wow! It been awhile since I been here. Life has been keeping me busy (not the way I want) but it is what it is. Anyhow, I have much to say and I’m not sure where to start. LOL. The weather these days has been much cooler than it was a few weeks ago. It certainly feels like fall is here. I can’t believe that summer will be over soon (in a couple of weeks let say two). Babysitting and doing farm market has been keeping me busy. By night time I am completely drain and lifeless. The past couple of days have been the worst. L I hate being sick. Ugh. Running nose. Coughing. Squeezing. Stuffy nose. However, today I am feeling much better. Hopefully the recovery process continue so I will be back to being healthy as new in no time. ^^

I saw a movie called, “Leap Year” starting Amy Adams and Matthew Goode. Here is a short synopsis: A woman who has an elaborate scheme to propose to her boyfriend on Leap Day, an Irish tradition which occurs every time the date February 29 rolls around, faces a major setback when bad weather threatens to derail her planned trip to Dublin. With the help of an innkeeper, however, her cross-country odyssey just might result in her getting engaged. It’s a sweet movie.        

Watching love movie just makes me want to be in love. LOL. I mean who wouldn’t want to find a nice guy and fall in love. ^-*. I also saw a Thai lakorn called, “Kularb Rai Glai Ruk aka Evil Rose Becomes Love” starting Grate Warintorn Panhakarn and Peeranee Kongthai (Matt). It’s a cute movie maybe because Grate is so handsome. Haha. Here is a short synopsis: "Her father married a much younger woman, she is a spoiled little brat whose goal is to break them up. But she faces an obstacle, her new stepmother’s brother played by Great Warintorn is there to watch her every move. If she does something hurtful, he is there to protect his sister." (From Lyn's Lakorn Blog) its sad because she thinks no one loves her anymore and thats why she wants people to notice her for once .they think she is mean but she is hurt .

Sadly, I think that’s what I have been doing in my spare time. Not very productive huh. I still find it hard to motivate myself to do something beneficial (like study). Haha. Just a little more time is what I need. Maybe after my niece and nephew go back to school I’ll have more time to myself. I am hesitating to do something I don’t know if I should or should not do. It’s complicated. However, I think I’m going to do it. Get it over with and hopefully my life will become less complicated. Let’s say less stressful. Haha. I just applied to two jobs with Kelly Services but I doubt I’ll hear anything. I haven’t heard anything from them in a while but I guess it doesn’t hurt to apply. Still job searching. 

Source: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1216492/ and http://wiki.asianfuse.net/index.php/Kularb_Rai_Glai_Ruk