God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Thursday, November 15, 2012

Feeling Good


I am feeling good today!! Haha. It was a long day at work. I’m just glad it’s over with. I been at WF for one week and it’s all right. Learning new things every day. I often think back to Kland. I am happier here (now that I have a job) then I was in Kland. Kland is great, but maybe for visiting. Here, no matters what happens or if you’re having a bad day at work your friends and family are there to support you. I think that is very important. I once thought that I can leave my family and friends and begin new, but I now I realized I can never be without them. They are EVERYTHING. True friends are hard to find.