God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Saturday, November 24, 2012

One Interesting Year


I’ve been so busy with work; I don’t have time to update this blog as much as I want to. I would write about my life every day, but then it would be boring. Every day is pretty much work-work Monday through Friday. The free time I have is during the weekends. I don’t babysit as much as before. ^^ As I told my friend, this year has been one hella interesting year. At the beginning of the year I was in Kland and decided to turn in my resignation letter to return home. My co-teacher gave me hell afterwards. It was tough. 

When I came back to the States, I felt relieve. Happy to see my friends and family again. Then depression kicks in when I couldn’t find a job. The summer was spent at the market helping my parents and babysitting my sister’s kids. I was beginning to lose hope that I may never find a job especially during this economy. Depression is not a good sign. You lose hope, will, and determine. Anyhow, by the end of October (with the help and support of my family and friends) I decided to try again and find a job through a temporary agency. With the help of the job agency I found a job at Wells Fargo. The job is not great but it’s not so bad either. I viewed it as taking a slow step to where I want to go in the long run. Work started out really well. I am working. ^^ I got to know a few of the co-workers there. 

A male co-worker and I started out really well. We clicked and have things in commons, which is nice. And I guess before I know it I was beginning to feel something I haven’t felt in a long time. Nope no butterfly. Haha. I guess butterfly days are over. I did however, felt something in my heart. I’m not sure if I like it. I don’t like what it makes me feel. Anxious. Excited. Eager. It’s like a ache in my heart. Ugh. Unpleasant feeling in my opinion. Anyway, moving on. It stopped aching the day we decided to become involved aka in a “relationship”. Now I’m feeling fine. I feel good. Happy to text him on and off and see what’s he is up to. So what does that mean? Desire conquered and no longer needed???? Oh man. I am so confuse. And confuse I don’t like. I tried to use logic to solve this ache in my heart, no solution came up. @_@