God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Friday, June 7, 2013

Feeling Blue

Well I don’t have much to say. It has been a while since I updated this blog lol. I guess working keeps you pretty busy. Life is the same. Work work work. Not the life I’ve imagine for myself, but I guess it’ll do. I feel like I am trapped for the next three years until I finish paying off my student loans. @_@. I begin to wonder if it was worth it and when I think about it I guess it was.  I had the opportunity to travel to Laos, Thailand, Japan, and various places in the US. I lived by myself in St. Cloud and went off to graduated school in Mankato. How awesome is that? Lol. Definitely worth the experiences. Three years is not bad? At least I hope not.

Anyhow I’ve been working at Wells Fargo for a few months now (many actually) and I haven’t been able to save much. I am a bit disappointed, but it is what it is. My main focus is to pay off my loans and then afterwards I will be able to save more. One step at a time. Life can get tough down the road. Especially when you reach the stage of defining who you are and who you want to be.  

Sometime I think too much. I’ve tried not to think as much these past couple of months, but once in a while it just happens. I’m not sure what I am worry about or why I need to think about it. For example I think about relationship in general: the process of dating, the stage of a relationship, what one should do, what one should expect, etc. When in fact there are no set rules of what a relationship should be like. Most important thing I learned. Every relationship is different. So why worry? Why get so work up? I have no idea.

Anyway moving on. What else. Oh yes I ran out of Laniege Prefect Renew so I ordered some on ebay. Hopefully it should be here within the next couple of weeks. I’ve been with Laniege for two years now, and I like it. I thought about switching over to Shiseido, but their products are so expensive. @_@. Maybe in the next couple of years? LOL.

What is exciting to do? It seems there is nothing exciting to do in town. I thought about applying for a second job. Heck it’s not even to make more income, it’s just to give me something to do. Kill time. LOL. As much as I want to hang out with my b/f every day it’s impossible. I don’t want to become clingy. The one thing I hate the most and beside we are he is busy with work so as am I. I’m in the process of learning how to balance relationship and my life. Researchers mentioned that couples can be in what is known as “the honeymoon stage” from 3 months to 2 years. Two years honeymoon stage. Wow. From there you move on to the Power Struggle Stage where you're both trying to establish your identity. Then the Stability stages settles into your relationship after you’ve worked through establishing roles and independence, you begin to find peace and a rhythm within the relationship. In which it will lead to the commitment stage. They’ve seen the other person at their very best and total worst, but still continue to love, respect and crave the other person’s company. At this point, couples may consider making this relationship permanent either through marriage or other formal commitment. Of course different researches have different theory this being one of them.

Pretty interesting huh. Haha. Give or take.

Life is simple if we make it. It can only be simple if we don’t let things easily affect us. Sometime some things are impossible to control.