God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Thursday, May 31, 2012

Ryuuseius the Farmer


What a day. I am so exhausted. Beat. Tried. Drain. My brother, nephew, and I went to the farm. We helped my parents planted potatoes and used the tiller to loosen the grounds. We were there for at least five long hours. I am no farmer. Farming is hard work. I feel bad for my parents and since I am jobless it’s the least I can do for them. I don’t know how they can do this every day especially in this weather. Afterwards, we head home. I bought two swimsuits today. Yep. Two. Hahaha. I shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t help it. Beside, who can resist cute, cheap, and affordable swimsuits? 


Total retail price for all four pieces: $72.96. 
What I paid: $25.08. 
Total saving: $47.88

What do you think? Hard to resist eh? LOL. ^^ Gotta love Target. 

Random thought: I just realized today is the last day of May. Oh lord. Tomorrow is June 1. I have been in MN for two months and two days, but somehow it feels much much longer. YIKES!!!! One month and two weeks before the MTLE. Study. Study. It's amazing how time fly.