God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Sunday, May 27, 2012

Smokin' Hot


Oh boy. Today was smoking hot!!!! It was hard to step outside today. I spent the day grocery shopping with my sister and her daughter. Afterwards, we had a nice barbecue outside. So here I am studying for the MTLE again. What the heck is a misplaced and dangling modifier? I don’t think recall learning this in high school. So here is a thought. Modifiers may be words or groups of words. Modifiers change or quality the meaning another word or group of words. Modifiers belong near the words they modify. Dangling modifiers modify words not present in the sentence. Huh? I’m lost. How can you tell that a sentence needs modifying? LOL. Somehow my laptop seems to be slower and slower. Ugh. Not a good sign. I need this laptop to last me a little longer. Please.....^^