God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Friday, May 25, 2012

English Reviews


I just finished applying for two job positions. So much work just to edit a cover letter and resume. Talk about English reviews. Ugh. It has been ages so it’s good to review it over. Haha. I need it.

Nouns: Nouns name a person, place, thing, characteristic, or concept. Nouns give a name to everything that is, has, been, or will be.

Verbs: Some verbs are action verbs. Other verbs are linking verbs that link the subject to words that describe it.

Tense: A verb has three principal tenses: present tense, past tense, and future tense.

Regular and Irregular Verbs: Regular verbs follow the consistent pattern noted previously. However, a number of verbs are irregular. Irregular verbs have their own unique forms for each tense.

Pronouns: Pronouns take the place of nouns or noun phrases and help avoid constant repetition of noun or phrase.  

One week left before the family trip to Wisconsin Dells. Now that’s exciting. I hope the weather cooperates though. This week had been rain, rain, windy, windy, and cloudy, cloudy. So I purchased a Clear UltraMist Banana Boat Sport Sun block 110. You know what that means. Haha. I don’t like getting sunburn or getting tan. I like my natural pale glow. ^^

Fashion. Fashion, Fashion. I do like fashion. I often thought about making this blog about beauty and fashion but it was too time consuming. Guess I’ll take some time and think more about it. My main concentration is finding a job for I have been jobless for two months now. Oh poor life. LOL. Have you everr had a calling that your meant for something more???