God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Monday, June 11, 2012

Backyard Camping


Camping in the backyard last night was not a good idea. The kids loved it, but not me. It was so cold. I learned that sleeping next to a three year old is a bad idea. The kid turned, tossed, rolled over, and snored. I didn’t get much sleep. @-@ Not to mention that I have to teach them at 10:00 AM till 3:00 PM. I’m beat. Now, I have to research for class activities, worksheets, and ideas. On top of that I still have to job search and study for the MTLE.

So I went to CVS Pharmacy. Purchased Rimmel London mascara and a Revlon luxurious color smoky crayon (both were 75% off). It was a good deal. I also purchased metallic sharpie (three colors) and it cost $5.79. Dang. Expensive. I saw a sign and thought it was on sale. Either I made a mistake or the cashier did. Oh well doesn’t matter for I plan to return it as soon as possible. Every penny counts. LOL.

My brother caught my 6 year old nephew singing "If I Die Young", by the Band Perry. LOL. So funny. I told him lets karaoke together and he told me he was shy. Hahaha. In the end we did karaoke together. I wonder if he even knows what the song means. Anyway moving on. I wanna do a road trip so bad. The down fall is that I don’t have money and my car won’t take me that far. Sniff. Sniff. It would be nice to road trip somewhere (to Thunder Bay, Canada). Hmmm. Gotta do some more research and we’ll see though I doubt it.

So I know this is kind of odd but I don’t really like living near people I know (like cousins, friends, co-workers, etc). I feel uncomfortable bumping into people at restaurants, stores, bars, etc (unless it’s close relative and friends). I feel more uncomfortable if I haven’t talked to them in ages, once use to be acquainted with, or so. Anyhow nice weather today. Not so hot but a bit windy. Why do I feel so lazy to go out? Ugh. Not good. 

I wonder do people know if your stalking them on facebook? LOL. Random thought. So I read my dear friend's blog. Very impressive. She learned a lot, I mean quite a lot about herself, life, family, friends, etc. To have a positive outlook of everything that has happened is the best way to go about it. I'm very proud of her. ^^