God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Sunday, June 10, 2012

GRACE

A friend text me and told me since I’ve been back I am busier than I was in Kland. I’m not sure how to answer this. The answer is yes and no. It’s complicated. I rather keep it to myself then tell people what’s going through my head. I swirled off path and just need time to get back on track. That’s all. I have to admit a lot has happened to me in Kland. Lets just say I learned a lot. Oh I found this interesting. Got it from one of my dear friend. This is for those who are in need of a little faith and something to live by.

G for gratitude
R for respect
A for accountability
C for courage
E for engagement

Remember GRACE. Live by this and perhaps things are not so hard as it seems.