God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Saturday, June 30, 2012

Uptown Celebrating

Don’t know if I can be any more tired than this. LOL. I went to bed at 2:00 AM but I couldn’t sleep until who knows (maybe 3:00 AM) and now rise and shine I am up at 7:00 AM.
@_@. I think I’m going to be like a zombie all day. Hmm, maybe I’ll have a cup of coffee after this.

Last night I went to Uptown and celebrated a friend’s b-day. I haven’t been to Uptown in ages. I can’t recall the last time I was there. Hmm? Tea Garden? Maybe 2011? Anyhow moving on, I saw a few old friends and met some new ones. I was happy to see my dear friend, along with some other friends that I haven’t seen in a while. Everyone seems to be doing well so I’m glad. The drink I ordered was a Bo Derek. Not bad. I couldn’t taste the alcohol. It was something new so I guess I can’t complain.

I don’t know if I should be discussing this on my blog. Haha. I guess it doesn’t hurt. I am still “smitten” by that old high school boy. I don’t know why. It was the first time (beside the brief conversation we had during the high school gathered a while back) I initiated a long conversation with him. He’s very easy to talk to and very passive. I would like to get to know him more, but I’m not sure how. Can life get any more complicated than this?

It’s going to be a long day and it just started. More to come.