God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Monday, June 4, 2012

Wisconsin Dells


What a long weekend. The family vacation to Wilderness Hotel and Golf Resort in Wisconsin Dells was great. Lots of fun, sun, and water. Nope. I didn’t get sunburn. ^^ My niece and nephews however got all tanned. Haha. We stayed at a condo. It has two rooms, two bathrooms, a kitchen, and a balcony overlooking the water park. Not bad. Not bad at all. Ehehe.

I had two very weird dreams this weekend as well. So weird that I don’t even know where to start or how to explain it. The first dream I remember was feeling scared and the second dream was awkward but kind of sweet. I remember feeling adventurous and excited. It involved a mysterious handsome fellow. LOL. Odd? Yes I know. Well that’s all you get blog. Haha.

Sigh. It feels good to be back. I have to do laundry, apply for jobs, and clean. Busy. Busy. Busy. I’ll post some pictures after I edit it.