God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Friday, July 20, 2012

Interview FAILED

Oh lord. Phone interview did not go so well. @_@ Tough interview questions. I’ll take it as good practice after all it makes perfect. LOL. Getting a job in higher education is a challenge I have to admit. I need to boost up my confident and communication skills. I need to practice speaking more professional. A lot of things I need to do. One more interview on Monday with College Possible. I really hope this one will go well (really hope). ^^

I felt disappointed this morning but now I am doing much better now. Haha. It’s not the end of the world, it’s only the beginning. I’ll work hard to do better next time. I’ll review more interview questions this weekend.