God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Friday, October 26, 2012

Life Goes On



Let’s see what’s new. Well, the job search continues. No luck yet. Worry not. All hopes are not lost. I believe that within times, things will eventually work out for the best. So what have I been doing in between  – babysitting.

My sister gave birth to a baby girl name Eliana (3 pound and 5 ounce) a few days ago. Yes, she is tiny. The doctor says she is healthy so that is a good sign. Love kids but the thought of having kids -- it can be pretty scary. Lol. I’m not quite there yet. Give me a few more years. ^^

Nice Guy – Oh yes. The writer who brought us A Love To Kill brings us the Innocent Man aka Nice Guy (starting Song Joog-Ki, Moon Chae-Won, and Park Si-Yeon. The drama started out very interesting but after Moon Chae-Won car accident, I started to loose interest. The storyline seems to have become more complicated – involving Moon Chae-Won’s amnesia. Maybe that’s what the writer intention was. I am anxious to see what happens at the end of this drama. If Song Joog-ki and Moon Chae-Won end up together, the drama is definitely worth watching it. If they don’t, then it’s a different story.

RED RED RED – At long last Taylor Swift’s new album is out. From her album my favorite song is RED, along with Begin Now, State of Grace, Sad Beautiful Tragic, Everything Has Changed, and the Lucky One. Although, this album is great I prefer Sparks Fly. Sparks Fly contains many (in my opinion) good songs into one album.Overall, I have to say Taylor Swift is a very talent girl.