God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Saturday, March 3, 2012

Same Day Every Day

Another day wasted. I didn't do anything today. Woke up and drank some coffee then watched movie. I cant go like this for long, I really need a change. I also started packing. Oh not a good sign. I have so much stuff and it seems that my suitcase is not going to fit all of my stuff. What to do? What to do? I cant buy anything else, otherwise I'm going to have to throw more away just to fit the new stuff. Hmmm....

Horoscope of the Day: Things have come to a stop for no apparent reason. Although you had not bargained for a change of course and wanted to stick to a fixed schedule, you should take a detour in order to avoid the obstacle and not waste all your energy on trying to overcome it. It may take somewhat longer to reach your goal, but you might gain more valuable experience in doing so.