God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Monday, May 7, 2012

Annoyed

Gosh I’m annoyed with my mam. It seems that you can never please your parents. Whatever you do one way or another you still get lecture. I don't need this now. There is so much on my mind already. I need to find a job and get out. People say life is easy. I’m sure it is easy; question is how to go about it. I am so ready for the next stage of my life; a new adventure would be nice. It needs to come soon. I guess I just have to wait and see what happens.

“You can achieve everything in this life through the meditation of your heart. Changing your mindset by being positive all the time, being courageous even though you are torn down into pieces, take the challenge and enjoy the game. Believe that there's a very Powerful Above who can give you that strength you need for the battle. Never give-up and always wear your smile to the world and the world will smile back at you." - Author Unknown

“Good things come to those who WAIT. Better things come to those who TRY. Best things come to those who BELIEVE in their efforts!!" - Author Unknown

“There are those people today who live the same life, day-in day-out - predictable, risk-free, and dreamless. They are the harshest critics of those who choose to break free from this mundane existence. In this world, too many people are afraid to pursue the life they truly desire, too afraid of being criticized by others, too afraid of failing, too afraid of not knowing the way. However, there are also those who choose to follow their dreams, those who choose to rebel, those who strive to be free - those who live. Stay true to yourself. Break free from the chains of society - and live. May you too have the strength and courage to pursue your dreams." - Roger Chao

“You may not succeed the first time, and in no way does this mean you are a failure. You can be all you can be, through discipline and hard work." - Unknown

Source: http://www.motivateus.com/rememb.htm