God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Sunday, May 6, 2012

The Avengers

I’m a sucker for superhero. Hot guys in uniform. Haha. Either that or Chris Hemsworth and Chris Evans rocks!!! I saw the Avengers today. It’s was good. Interesting, exciting, and adventurous. Chris Hemsworth as Thor (I love his husky voice ^^), Chris Evans as the famous Caption America, Robert Downey Jr as Iron Man, Mark Ruffalo as the Hulk, Scarlett Johansson as Black Widow, and Jeremy Renner as Hawkeye. Jeremy Renner. Hmm. No wonder he looked familiar in the Avengers. I have seen him in Impossible Possible: Ghost Protocol. Not bad. He has made my list of action stars. I believe his upcoming film; The Bourne Legacy will be coming out sometime this year. I look forward to seeing that. 


These days I have been reading and catching up on tv shows. Let see. I read three books: Sam‘s Creed, Tracker’s Sin, and Tucker’s Claim. I have to say Sam’s story won me over. Love the storyline ^^. As for tv shows I have been watching Vampire Diaries Season II and Supernatural.

Weddings. Weddings. Just found out a famous Thai actress of mine Aff Taksaorn Paksukcharern just got married to her boyfriend Songkran. Sweet couple. Congrats!



Source: http://inwlakorns.com/ and http://marvel.com/avengers_movie/