God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change; courage to change the things I can; and wisdom to know the difference. - Reinhold Niebuhr






Thursday, May 3, 2012

Raindrops

The rain this morning was great. Loved the sound of rain tapping on the roof. I could use more days like this to sleep in.

Don’t remind me of being under your parent’s roof. Try telling yourself to calm down after an argument. Argg… Why is it so hard? Time like this I miss living by myself, when I don’t have to deal with anything. No argument. No complaints. No blackmail. No assigned duties. Nothing. Absolutely nothing. I gotta admit I missed quite a lot lately. I don’t know if I can escape this roof now. It seems there are only two options: find a job in a different city or get hitch. Living by myself, I’ll never hear the end of it. Let’s just say that. As for getting hitch? I doubt its going to happen anytime soon. So basically I am stuck. Oh why oh why me.

After a month of hard work, I have finally gained 10 pounds give or take a few. Overall close enough. Hahaha. But yeah who would have thought gaining weight can be so hard. It’s pretty damn nice having some extra meat. Haha. The down fall? Having to buy new jeans.

Why is it that when I am not working, I am running errands all day for my parents? Do this happen to you? Anyway besides that, I finally managed to purchase a gel memory foam mattress topper for my bed. It feels great!! All soft and comfy. Tonight I’m going to be sleeping like a babe. ^^

It’s amazing that nothing last forever, but the idea it does sounds kind of nice wouldn’t you agree?